“To have intercourse without intending children is to violate nature, which we must take as our teacher.” – Clement of Alexandria Throughout many traditions of Christian thought, theologians have taken nature, by which they’ve...
- This is the End
- The End of Absolute Sexual Morality
- The Development of Sex, Marriage, and Nature in Christian Thought
- The Pope’s Subversive Encyclical?
- Compensating for Care of the Family
- Vagrant Story
- The Finest School
- Liberty as Domination
- Virtue and Sexism in Purity Culture
- Questioning Faith
- Should I Desire That You All Follow My Religion?
- Deconstructing the Afterlife
- Assessing God’s Authorities
- Roger Ebert, R.I.P.
- To Fail as a Son