The third installment of our Friday Movie Quiz. The winner of week one was sister Megan, followed by an excellent showing last week by Greginak.
There’s a theme this week, which you ought to be able to discern in about 6 seconds…
- This is Tokyo. Once a city of six million people. What has happened here was caused by a force which up until a few days ago was entirely beyond the scope of Man’s imagination.
- That’s how they get you. They’re under the damn ground!
- Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration.
- There’s a man here with some sort of a parasite on his arm, assimilating his flesh at a frightening speed.
- I… I… don’t really know anything about birds. My hobby is stuffing things.
- I know I’m human. And if you were all these things, then you’d just attack me right now, so some of you are still human.
- I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and… the blackest eyes… the devil’s eyes.
- We ain’t outta here in ten minutes, we won’t need no rocket to fly through space.
- They’re coming for me now… and then they’ll COME FOR YOU!
- We’re facing a new form of life… that nobody understands. I believe it feeds on the radiation from your atomic plant, and that it’s evil!
Please rot13 your answers, and here they are for after your make your guesses:
1. Enlzbaq Ohee, nf Fgrir Znegva, Tbqmvyyn, Xvat bs gur Zbafgref!
2. Xriva Onpba, nf Inyragvar, Gerzbef
3. Zvpunry Erzzvr, Xynngh, Gur Qnl Gur Rnegu Fgbbq Fgvyy
4. Fgrcura Punfr, Qe. Unyyra, Gur Oybo
5. Nagubal Crexvaf, Abezna Ongrf, Cflpub
6. Xheg Ehffryy, ZnpErnql, Gur Guvat
7. Qbanyq Cyrnfrapr, Qe. Ybbzvf, Unyybjrra
8. Lncurg Xbggb, Cnexre, Nyvra
9. Ryvfun Pbbx, We., Cevgpuneq, Gur Ubhfr ba Unhagrq Uvyy (oernxvat gur sbhegu jnyy, nqqerffvat gur nhqvrapr)
10. Xlanfgba Errirf, Cebsrffbe Jnytngr, Svraq Jvgubhg n Snpr