So here’s the deal: I have one Linky Friday post ready and I need two. So you are invited to provide the second!
1) Send an email to my gmail account (trumwill at). Include the link and between one and three sentences of commentary. If you have more than that to say on the article, put it in a comment.
2) Since it may not be appearing until next week, I would not recommend an article that is particularly time-sensitive (say, commentary on the Zimmerman verdict may well be stale.)
3) You will be identified as the submitter unless you ask not to be identified. I will not take credit for your work.
4) If I get enough of them to be posted this Friday, it will go up this Friday. Otherwise, I’ll ask for more and it will go up next Friday.
5) The average Linky Friday has between 20-30 links. That’s what I’ll be aiming for. Submit as many as you wish.
6) When it goes up, the open source Linky Friday will be identified as such in the title.
7) I am moving across the country and will not be in a great position to acknowledge your submission right away.