No quiz last week, as I was enjoying wine country.
This week: another readily identifiable theme. A couple of easy ones, one designed to make you give the wrong answer, and some hard ones. Good luck! Rot13 your guesses, as always…
- I’ll give you Szell for your brother! He’s at a bank at 58 and Madison!
- Considering you expect to get France in return, I’d have thought it a reasonable price.
- If that’s not a drop I’ll open up a charge for you at Bloomingdale’s.
- Correction: was. Klebb works for SPECTRE now. The girl doesn’t know that.
- Listen. I work for the CIA. I am not a spy. I just read books!
- They poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me. No, they did not offer me a chaser!
- What’s the color of the boathouse at Hereford?
- “Induction of Psychoneuroses by Conditioned Reflex Under Stress”. What does that mean?
- I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking.
- Ten rubles… ten pirouettes. You’re a betting man! Wait a minute… Eleven rubles! Eleven pirouettes.
And your answer-scramble:
- Jvyyvnz Qrinar, Wnarjnl, Znenguba Zna
- Rqjneq Sbk, Gur Wnpxny, Gur Qnl bs gur Wnpxny
- Trar Unpxzna, Cbcrlr Qblyr, Gur Serapu Pbaarpgvba
- Eboreg Funj, Qbanyq Tenag, Sebz Ehffvn jvgu Ybir
- Eboreg Erqsbe, Wbr Gheare, Guerr Qnlf bs gur Pbaqbe
- Pnel Tenag, Ebtre Gubeauvyy, Abegu ol Abegujrfg
- Eboreg QrAveb, Fnz, Ebava
- Zvpunry Pnvar, Cnyzre, Gur Vcperff Svyr
- Zngg Qnzba, Wnfba Obhear, Gur Obhear Vqragvgl
- Tertbel Uvarf, Enlzbaq, Juvgr Xavtugf